Learn to design report templates and single reports from scratch, as well as export them to different media and print if desired. Set up automatic distribution of reports to relevant recipients in your company -- giving them the courage to act.
You will need a fundamental knowledge of TARGIT to become a TARGIT Report Designer. You can achieve that through daily use of TARGIT or by completing our TARGIT Fundamentals course. As an option, the TARGIT Report Designer course can be taken directly after completing the TARGIT Fundamentals course.
After completing the course, you'll be able to:
- Design reports that accommodate your unique reporting needs
- Design report templates that simplify the task of creating reports
- Build dynamic reports that present current data
- Schedule automatized distribution of reports
- Intelligent design of reports
- Manual preparation and adjustments of reports
- Reports based on cross tables from analyses
- Output formats and scheduling of reports and report sets
- Creation of dynamic reports for benchmarking
- Example design of financial reports
The course runs for one day