Would you like to manage exciting marketing projects from A to Z in areas of growth within TARGIT? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Develop powerful digital marketing campaigns?
- Join a strong global organization with a clear mission to help companies perform better by empowering employees with data they need to make better decisions?
- Be a part of an agile sales and marketing team who are ready to hear your great ideas and share theirs?
We hope to fill the position no later than June 1st to assure an overlap with our Marketing Manager. This interim position is limited to approx. 12-14 months, but there is an opportunity that, with success, this could lead to a permanent position in our marketing team, once our Marketing Manager returns from maternity leave.
You will be part of our sales & marketing team based in Aalborg referring to the CCO and having daily contact with our marketing team based in the US.
With a strong focus on quality and performance, you will:
- Conduct end-to-end project management within marketing activities plus relevant stakeholders
- Create, run and optimize digitally-integrated campaigns for our sales team and partner network with the aim of acquiring new leads and retaining customers
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure all facets of the campaign is implemented correctly so tracking and reporting are in place
- Use our business intelligence platform, TARGIT Decision Suite, to constantly evaluate ongoing campaigns and use the data to identify new opportunities for campaigns
- Plan and manage trade shows, internal events or exhibitions
- Create landing pages and automation flows related to campaigns and events
When it comes to your project deliverables, you are something of a perfectionist; dedicated to delivering excellence on time.
- Background: We expect that you have a relevant education at bachelor level or above with 2-3 years of marketing experience and possible experience with B2B. You’ll bring strong project management skills and a track record of driving things forward and achieving results. If you have experience from the software industry or a digital agency, it is an advantage.
- Digital experience: You have a passion for digital services and solutions and a visionary approach to their implementation. You have experience with integrated and digital marketing campaigns and performance optimization.
- Software skills: We are a data company, so everything we do have a digital aspect to it, and we expect you to have some experience with marketing automation, CMS and CRM Systems. You love to learn how to utilize new tools and ideally, you already have some exposure to Sitecore and Salesforce.
- Communication skills: Excellent writing and communication skills are a pre-requisite, as you will be tasked with writing copy for various marketing promotions. You will be tasked with managing relationships with inside teams and third parties as well as persuade a non-marketing audience, such as senior level managers within the organization, of the wisdom of proposed campaigns. Danish and English are key.
TARGIT has designed a way to deliver valuable insight from data from multiple sources, and provide access to information for all employees throughout any organization with our business intelligence & analytics platform TARGIT Decision Suite.
We are an organization with 75 employees based in Aalborg and Tampa. At our HQ in Aalborg, you will find a vibrant culture based on mutual respect and a strong commitment to achieving great results by working together.
We offer a flexible work-life balance, collaborative office spaces, awesome colleagues and competitive compensation.
If you think you have the skills and ambition to join our dynamic, international organization where you will make an immediate impact, we want to hear from you.
Send resume and cover letter to Marketing Manager Lotte Andreasen Royberg firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.