At TARGIT, we are looking for a new Business Development Representative (BDR) to help support our international growth ambitions.
The BDR role is a highly visible opportunity that, with success, can lead to a more significant role within the company. It is therefore an excellent starting position for newly, or soon to be, educated individuals who wish to pursue a career in B2B software sales. You will be part of our EMEA sales team and work closely with the marketing team as well.
Using Account Based Marketing, we seek to penetrate a number of different verticals in different markets where TARGIT has a unique value proposition. Our new BDR plays an important role in this process.
As part of our BDR team at TARGIT, you will be tasked with outbound and inbound prospecting of new potential customers. Your primary duties will be to call and contact potential leads. Once you have qualified potential prospects, our more experienced salespeople take over and close the deals.
You are expected to create new sales pipelines from both inbound inquiries and outbound prospecting using sales intelligence tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator. You are also expected to help maintain these opportunities in our CRM system Salesforce.
You will work in conjunction with the appropriate sales manager and market research analyst, who will coach you in the joint efforts to create new selling opportunities for the direct sales organization.
- Background: You could potentially be studying a Business, Sales or Marketing education at Bachelor level or above but it's not a requirement. You have experience in telemarketing and/or lead generation. Similar experience in the software industry is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Software skills: We are a data company, so everything we do has a digital aspect to it. We expect you to be IT-savvy and possess good computer/software skills. The ideal candidate loves to learn how to utilize new tools but ideally has had some exposure to Salesforce.
- Drive: We expect you to be a self-starter with exceptional drive and motivation to continuously call and reach your accounts despite facing challenges. You have good time management skills and can work effectively and independently to reach your goals.
- Communication skills: Excellent writing and communication skills are a pre-requisite. Your primary tool will be the phone; therefore, you must be comfortable with and talented at speaking all day. You also have the ability and skillset to reach potential customers via email, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms. You can easily interact and communicate with all, no matter their culture and level in the organization. Listening skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Language skills: Native speaking skills are a prerequisite; if you do not speak Danish as a native, you will not qualify for the position. In addition, you need excellent speaking skills in English and written skills in both Danish and English.
TARGIT has designed a way to deliver valuable insight from data from multiple sources, and provide access to information for all employees throughout any organization with our business intelligence & analytics platform TARGIT Decision Suite.
We are an organization with 75 employees based in Aalborg and Tampa. At our HQ in Aalborg, you will find a vibrant culture based on mutual respect and a strong commitment to achieving great results by working together.
We offer collaborative office spaces, great lunch, awesome colleagues and competitive compensation.
If you think you have the skills and ambition to join our dynamic, international organization where you will make an immediate impact, we want to hear from you.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.