We are looking for a Marketing Copywriter with excellent English language and proofreading skills to join our dynamic, international organization where you will make an immediate impact.
You’ll be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to make a positive impact on sales and marketing goals. You’re an experienced professional with marketing and copywriting skills and you have an intellectual curiosity in learning about the BI industry, our technology, and market positioning. You will work closely with the Marketing team, as well as Leadership, Sales and Product teams.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the B2B software space.
- Creating and publish engaging content for a variety of marketing automations, media, sales and event initiatives including, but not limited to:
- Website content
- Blog posts
- Customer Cases
- Sales and marketing collateral
- Events and speaking engagements
- Press releases
- Social media
- Collaborating with the marketing team to ensure brand consistency
- Proofreading and editing written pieces before publication
- Following industry-related news and generating new content ideas based on current market trends
- Reviewing and updating published content as needed
- Interviewing customers and industry professionals and incorporating their expertise into our content
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Translates technical or complex ideas into concise, customer-focused messaging
- Works with internal and external stakeholders to develop messaging and gather technical details
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword research tools
- Ability to research and fact-check content pieces
- Excellent English language and proofreading skills
- Knowledge in the Business Intelligence & Data Analytics B2B area is a plus
TARGIT has designed a way to deliver valuable insight from data from multiple sources and provide access to information for all employees throughout any organization with our business intelligence & analytics platform TARGIT Decision Suite.
We are an organization with 75 employees based in Aalborg, Denmark and Tampa, U.S. At our HQ in Aalborg, you will find a vibrant culture based on mutual respect and a strong commitment to achieving great results by working together.
We offer collaborative office spaces, great lunch arrangement, awesome colleagues and Healthcare insurance.
Position is open from now
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications are continuously assessed, and interviews are planned accordingly