Business Development Representatives / Telemarketing – Native Dutch Speaking
At TARGIT, we are creating a new team of Business Development Representatives to help support our international growth ambitions. We are forming a team of native-speaking telemarketing employees, with the initial focus of Holland/Benelux and UK/Ireland. We are ideally looking to fill full-time positions, but if you are an international student with one or two semesters remaining of your degree, we could fill the positions with several part-time employees with the option of later converting these to full-time positions.
The BDR role is a highly visible opportunity that, with success, can lead to a more significant role within the company. It is therefore an excellent starting position for newly educated individuals who wish to pursue a career in software sales. You will be part of our EMEA sales team, moving into a brand new office on the Aalborg harbor front as of December 2017.
Using Account Based Marketing (ABM), we seek to penetrate a number of different verticals in different markets where TARGIT has a unique value proposition.
As part of our BDR team at TARGIT, you will be tasked with outbound and inbound prospecting of new potential customers. Your duties will be to call and/or contact potential leads that we have engaged in our digital campaigns. Once you have qualified potential prospects, our more experienced salespeople take over and close the deals.
You are expected to create new sales pipelines from both inbound inquiries and outbound prospecting using sales intelligence tools such as InsideView and helping to maintain these opportunities in our CRM system (Salesforce).
You will work in conjunction with the appropriate sales manager, who will coach you in the joint efforts to create new selling opportunities for the direct sales organization.
Competencies and skills required
- Background: A Sales or Marketing education at Bachelor level or above. Similar experience in the software industry is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Software skills: We are a data company, so everything we do has a digital aspect to it. We therefore expect you be IT-savvy and possess good computer/software skills. The ideal candidate loves to learn how to utilize new tools, but ideally has had some exposure to Salesforce.
- Drive: We expect you to be a self-starter with exceptional drive and motivation to continuously call and reach your customers. You have good time management skills and can work effectively and independently to reach your goals.
- Communication skills: Excellent writing and communication skills are a pre-requisite. Your primary tool will be the phone; therefore, you must be comfortable with and talented at speaking all day. You also have the ability and skillset to reach potential customers via email, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms. You can easily interact and communicate with all, no matter their level in the organization. Listening skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Language skills: Native speaking skills are a pre-requisite. If you are not native Dutch or fluent at a native level, you will not qualify for the position. Additionally, you must have fluent English written and verbal skills.
TARGIT has held on to its rich Scandinavian roots while striving to be a dynamic environment for all employees, with the goal of always staying ahead of the ever-changing demands of businesses. The company offers a flexible work environment that fosters creativity, community, and ingenuity.
TARGIT prides itself on attracting and keeping highly sought-after talent. TARGIT team members take advantage of collabora¬tive office spaces, where every team member is encouraged to foster their professional and creative voices. Continuing professional education is encouraged, and a flexible work-life balance lets employees pursue other passions.
This cadre of highly motivated employees keeps TARGIT humming with fresh new ideas, exciting opportunities, and an increasingly diversified view of how business should be. It’s these idealists who make TARGIT, TARGIT.
Send your resume and cover letter with the job title listed above to email@example.com