Market Research Analyst – Student Intern
About the job:
Are you a true Sherlock Holmes? If so, we're looking for you.
At TARGIT, we are in the process of creating a dynamic new research team that will support our national and international sales goals. We are looking for student interns with strong research skills to help our business development team create business insights and enrich customer information based on specific Account Based Marketing (ABM) lists.
Schedule: Part-Time – Flexible hours
This position entail performance-based, full-time employment opportunity upon completion of studies. This unique opportunity is for those interested in a career in software marketing.
- Collect and compile data on potential customers from different industries using search engines, LinkedIn, social media, data and analysis tools, etc. for in-depth research.
- Create and enrich customer information in formats that are easily understood and available to the business development team.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to develop highly targeted campaigns
- Background: Working toward your Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, or Marketing. Experience in the software industry is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Software skills: Digitally savvy with different research tools/software skills. The perfect candidate loves to try new tools and has worked with Salesforce.
- Drive: You are self-motivated with a drive for success when it comes to performing research tasks. You are structured, focused on meeting deadlines, and work efficiently and independently to achieve your goals.
- Analytical skills: You have analytical sense and are critical thinking skills.