Presales Consultant (PSE)
Twenty years ago in Denmark, TARGIT set out on a mission to help companies perform better by empowering employees with data they needed to make better decisions. To do this, TARGIT designed a way to deliver insight from data from multiple sources, and provide access to information for all employees throughout any organization. This was one of the industry's first business intelligence platforms. Today with offices in Boston, Tampa, Sao Paulo, Houston, Milano, Madrid, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney and HQ in Denmark.
TARGIT prides itself on attracting and keeping highly sought-after talent. TARGIT team members take advantage of collaborative office spaces, where every team member is encouraged to foster their professional and creative voices. Continuing professional education is encouraged, and a flexible work-life balance lets employees pursue out-of-office passions. We offer competitive compensation, a 401k, and attractive health insurance options.
TARGIT’s cadre of highly motivated employees keep the company humming with fresh new ideas, exciting opportunities, and an increasingly diversified view of how business should be. It’s these idealists who make TARGIT, TARGIT.
If you think you have the skills and ambition to join our dynamic, international organization where you will make an immediate impact, we want to hear from you.
As part of the TARGIT sales team, the PSE will be spearheading the creation and demonstration of dashboards, analyses and reports for prospective and partner’s.
We are looking for a candidate that masters both the front-end storyboarding & visualization - at the same time has a solid business and can communicate the value of technical solutions for these problems.
You will wear many hats as part of a positive and friendly working environment with a high degree of entrepreneurial spirit and a work culture where respect, integrity and responsibility under freedom are key values for us.
The PSE will be reporting to the VP of Sales and will support the complete sales organization under guidance of the respective sales representatives from case to case.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and extrovert interpersonal skills
- +2 years or experience with Business Intelligence and Analytics tools as a user and ideally some visualization experience
- Comfortable working in a team sales environment
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements
- Assess customer prospects met and unmet needs and recommend solutions that optimize value for both the customer and TARGIT
- Coordinate closely with internal sales and professional services to align solution design with customer’s business requirements
- Present Proof of Concepts to prospective customers and partners in conjunction with the Sales Representative
- Build front-end solutions for customers and assist the consulting departments in the deliverables services.
- Host and run monthly webinars around selected topics.
- Build vertical solutions to maximize sales and marketing exposure of TARGIT in selected verticals (may include data obfuscation, seek industry expertise in our channel to define most critical KPI’s for the industry, building most impactful visualizations in the selected verticals)
- Attend and present TARGIT at tradeshows throughout the year
Send resume and cover letter to Kim Kristiansen at firstname.lastname@example.org