TARGIT University is happy that many participants have shown their interests in the TARGIT Certified Specialist competition.
The many positive responses and solutions received by TARGIT University show that there are many competent and creative TARGIT specialists in the world. TARGIT University received lots of positive statements with the solution suggestions:
- "I learned a lot, a part from a lot of formula syntax I also found that you don’t need to use the word “value” in the color agent – that was really useful to me :-)"
- “Great idea to do a competition and a test that gets you out exploring the corners of TARGIT BI Suite! It has been fun to do.”
- “The competition was a good idea. It’s cool to push yourself to think out of the box.”
- “The tasks are a brilliant example of where a little bit of creativity can get you.”
- “Great task. I had fun finding a solution and I learned a lot about calculations in TARGIT. I have to ask my boss to let me attend a “TARGIT Calculations Expert” course.”
The winners are:
- Tommy Jensen, House of BI - wins an iPad
- David L. Bojsen, TELMORE - wins an iPod
- Marie Louise Refslund Hindrichsen, FUJITSU - wins an iPod
- Theresa Færch, FÆRCH Hudpleje & Klinik Support A/S - wins an iPod
To find out how the tasks could be solved, you can download a PDF with the solution description and a matching Xview file. Additionally, you can discover how the winner Tommy Jensen solved the challenge in a very peculiar way.