The world’s largest independent survey of business intelligence software users ranks TARGIT No. 1 in Business Benefits for mid-sized deployments (German-speaking regions) peer group
BARC, one of the world's leading analyzing companies for data management, business intelligence, and enterprise content management, officially released the results of this year’s BI Survey. The BARC BI Survey 15 report is based on findings from the world’s largest and most comprehensive survey of business intelligence end-users. Of the market’s leading 35 products that were analyzed in detail across its peer groups, TARGIT was a leading vendor in 14 categories and ranked No. 1 for Business Benefits in the peer group mid-sized deployments (German-speaking region).
“‘Business Benefits’ is possibly the most important KPI, focusing on bottom-line benefits of BI projects, rather than individual technical aspects,” the BARC BI Survey 15 reports. “We ask users to judge project benefits based on real measurements the company has made.”
Thirteen business benefits were evaluated by survey participants for this KPI, including better business decisions; faster reporting, analysis, or planning; increased revenue; improved operational efficiency; and increased competitive advantage, to name a few. TARGIT is also named a leading vendor in peer groups related to mid-sized deployments including polystructured data analysis, cloud BI, collaboration, and customer satisfaction, and is once again outranking Qlik and Tableau in critical areas.
“Each year TARGIT secures a No. 1 ranking in the BARC survey. It confirms we are on track with our mission to help organizations perform better by enabling more and faster data-driven decisions throughout the entire organization,” says Morten Sandlykke, TARGIT Founder and CEO. “This year’s top ranking in Business Benefits especially highlights our overall approach to set data free for every decision-maker for the greatest overall ROI and transformation to become data-driven powerhouses. I am very pleased to see our customers’ recognition of this, and to receive such high scores in overall customer satisfaction.”
The BARC BI Survey 15 is based on 3,267 responses. This year, 80 percent of TARGIT customer respondents classified themselves as casual users, while the remaining 20 percent were power users, indicating the solution’s ease of use and the appeal of its simple interface to a broad enterprise audience. This was also confirmed with TARGIT’s above average mark of the number of people within companies who utilize the software. The average TARGIT respondent came from a company size of 100-2,500 employees with an average of 50 TARGIT Decision Suite users in each.
Hear BARC VP and Research Fellow Andreas Bitterer explain today's BI trends and the results of the BI Survey 15 here in this free webinar.
TARGIT is the software company behind TARGIT Decision Suite, the business intelligence and analytics solution for all business users. With an emphasis on people, it is our mission to transform entire organizations by revealing actionable insights for everyone to make better and faster decisions. The unique combination of our patented technology, proven methodology, and dedicated employees and partners is what enables us to help organizations around the world perform their best. We are recognized as a top player in the industry by Gartner and BARC, and after 19 years in business, we are proud to have almost 500,000 decision-makers wake up to actionable insights from the platform every day. TARGIT gives companies the courage to act. Learn more about us at www.targit.com
and follow us on twitter @targit
For more information, please contact: