This release introduces TARGIT as an end-to-end BI and analytics solution provider with a blisteringly fast in-memory database and brand new data visualizations, further improving upon the software’s self-service position
TARGIT, the company behind market-leading business intelligence (BI) and analytics platform TARGIT Decision Suite, today announces the availability of its highly anticipated TARGIT Decision Suite 2017
software update. With a sharp focus on multiple highly advanced areas of best-in-class functionality—TARGIT InMemory, improved design and visualizations, and enhanced self-service capabilities—TARGIT Decision Suite 2017 helps companies integrate, visualize, and share data better and faster than ever before.
“Each feature upgrade within TARGIT Decision Suite 2017 was designed around our mature business framework to help ensure a successful BI implementation that goes far beyond data: it is also a change of company culture,” says TARGIT CTO Ulrik Pedersen. “Decision Suite 2017 brings to market a complete, end-to-end, bimodal, fully integrated platform. Each of the major themes of this 2017 release focus on robust self-service tools, our proprietary in-memory technology that powers instant access to hundreds of data sources, and visualization feature updates that make it easier than ever to put data in the hands of decision-makers throughout the entire organization. TARGIT Decision Suite 2017 is about more than data; it’s about empowering entire companies to make better decisions faster.”
The product’s clean update path makes upgrading to all the powerful new feature and functionalities fast, simple, and pain-free for companies of any size.
- TARGIT InMemory: Introducing TARGIT’s proprietary enterprise-grade in-memory database and back-end toolset. TARGIT InMemory not only complements existing data warehouse architectures, but also for the first time in its history, introduces TARGIT as a complete end-to-end solution giving independence from the market’s back-end mega vendors. Users gain speed, power, and real-time analytics capabilities with tremendous amounts of data. TARGIT InMemory supports solutions to any platform, regardless of IT infrastructure already in place.
- Data Discovery Unlimited: Powered by TARGIT InMemory, TARGIT Decision Suite 2017’s Data Discovery module makes agile data integration from an abundance of data source connections blisteringly fast for enterprise-level data discovery and data mashup. Removing the previous cap on data, Data Discovery Unlimited, as the name implies, now handles unlimited amounts of data.
- Improved data visualization capabilities: TARGIT Decision Suite 2017 rolls out an entirely new platform for charts and graphs. The new library of data visualizations comes with a major style upgrade and more formatting options, making it easier than ever to create customized dashboards.
- Embedded portal: In support of TARGIT’s key focus to offer a self-service platform for all user profiles, the solution’s new Splash Screen provides every user with instant access to the latest resources, tutorials, and eLearning from TARGIT. Organizations can also embed their own portal and webpages into TARGIT for enhanced personalization.
- New start page: New and current users now have even easier access to the functionalities helping them navigate and manage their analytical content. An array of new customization options improves usability, making it easier for users to navigate through documents and for administrators to organize documents.
- Scheduled jobs: TARGIT Decision Suite 2017 takes the product’s automation to the next level through front-end insight into all scheduled jobs, alerts, and notifications across all users and recipients of information. The enhanced filtering, search, administration, and creation of scheduled jobs allow designers to let the solution help with early warnings without requiring manual interference.
- Mobility: TARGIT’s iOS and Android clients get an upgrade with Decision Suite 2017 to ensure consistency across platforms. Usability features from the Windows client are included in addition to a long list of mobility-only features that will allow for better consumption of analytical content on the go. For instance, users can now open analyses directly from an e-mail and preview analyses before opening.
- And more: Additional improvements have been made to the trigger feature for guided analytics, criteria bar, export options, the embedded TARGIT Anywhere client, crosstab themes, and much more.
For more information on the new TARGIT Decision Suite 2017 solution, please see here: www. Targit.com/2017
TARGIT, www.targit.com, is the maker of the TARGIT Decision Suite, the business intelligence and analytics solution for all business users. With an emphasis on people, it is our mission to transform entire organizations by revealing actionable insights for every user to make better and faster decisions. TARGIT Decision Suite is the only business intelligence platform that offers visual data discovery tools, self-service business analytics, reporting, and stunning dashboards in a single, integrated solution. TARGIT combines the control of a centralized BI solution with the flexibility of a decentralized solution with robust security and dependability. The enterprise-wide platform has a vast range of deployment options that bring centralized BI to everyone in the organization. TARGIT Decision Suite’s self-service capabilities enable business users to create their own reports and analyses, eliminating IT bottlenecks. But TARGIT doesn’t stop at software. The unique combination of our patented technology, proven methodology, and dedicated employees and partners is what enables us to help organizations around the world perform their best. TARGIT gives companies the courage to act. Learn more about us at http://www.targit.com
and follow us on twitter @targit