Date: May 28, 2019
14:30 p.m. CEST / 8:30 a.m. EST
- Ole Dyring, Senior TARGIT University Instructor
- Mikkel Oldenburg, Senior Sales Manager
Join us as we take a thorough look into the new reporting and mobile BI experience in TARGIT Decision Suite 2019.
With the latest upgrade comes a lot of new and exciting features and we want you to see firsthand how to use them and see some real-world examples of them in use.
In this new upgrade TARGIT has a new integrated Document model which makes designing a report very similar to designing a dashboard. A single document now supports multiple layouts for dashboards, for reports and for mobile devices. Furthermore, report layouts support multi-page designs.
We will get into details about all of these options: How to properly implement these in your TARGIT solution, best practices, as well as a few tips and tricks.
- Reusing objects from other layouts
- Repeating content
- Utilizing multi-page layouts
- PDF printing
- Using templates
Design for mobile devices:
- Adding or duplicating layouts
- Scaling options and considerations
- Optimizing device visibility and orientation
Use of mobile devices:
- Selecting layouts intelligently
- Swiping other layouts
- Exporting options
- Sharing and annotations