en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Milan Zivkovic  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 2:34:37 PM(UTC)
Milan Zivkovic

Groups: extranet\Forum

I have a report with Time dimension hierarchy in Criteria bar. My Time hierarchy is consisted of 3 levels: Year-Quarter-Month.
I want chosen members from criteria combo box to be shown in the report´s title.
For example, if I choose year of 2010, and quarters Q1 2011, Q2 2011, and months Aug 2011, Sep 2011,
I want to present my choice in the report´s title band as: 2010, Q1 2011, Q2 2011, Aug 2011, Sep 2011.
Is this possible?

I was playing a little bit with Source data label component and property Format dynamic captions, but I cannot reach my goal.
Chris Campbell  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 4:21:51 PM(UTC)
Chris Campbell

If I understand your question correctly you can do this using Comparisons

In the Criteria tab on the smartpad choose Add Comparison, here you can add comparrisons to measure for example YTD, Prev YTD, Last 6 Months 9 or Europe, Asia, Africa etc.

The comparissons can either be displayed horizontally or vertically

Edited by moderator Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:08:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Chris Campbell
Gemma International - Andover UK
Milan Zivkovic  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 4:31:55 PM(UTC)
Milan Zivkovic

No. My question was if I can present in proper way in report's title band the values which are chosen in criteria bar combo box.
Ole  
#4 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 12:52:02 PM(UTC)
Ole

The only way I can think of is by pulling in the "Criteria box" text element from the source data tab. However, I got a feeling this is not what you want. The Dynamic Content references will not work here as you cannot specify certain parts of your selection to be shown as years while other parts should be shown only as quarters etc.
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring