en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Peter Jensen  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:59:08 AM(UTC)
Peter Jensen

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi,
I've setup some reports in TARGIT, but since the crosstabs on the reports are rather big, I had to put the paper size to A3 - Landscape. This is no problem since we export these reports to PDF and print them from there on A4.
Now I wanted to created a Report Collection for those reports. When I run this Report collection it automatically uses A4 and so I get multiple pages A4 instead of one A3.
How can I change this ?

Thanks,

Peter
Ole  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:15:14 AM(UTC)
Ole

I have been able to recreate this scenario, and it seems to be a bug in the report engine. It has been reported to the development team.
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring
Peter Jensen  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:47:09 AM(UTC)
Peter Jensen

It looks like, when the default printer is not supporting A3 format this problem occurs.
When I change the default printer to e.g. XPS-writer and restart TARGIT it works fine.
But still, this is a bug I think.
Ole  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:50:44 AM(UTC)
Ole

Hmmm... You are right. Thanks for the bonus info. I will update my bug report. :-)
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring