en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mai-Britt Louise Klitgaard  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 1:26:23 PM(UTC)

Groups: extranet\Forum

Any ideas on how to solve:

1) Color a cell based on the value of the previos cell (row) so that all cells indicates if the value is higher or lower than the number for the previous week.

2) Format total, so it stands out from the other columns.

3) Sort dimension weeks so week 51-52-01 will be shown instead of 01-51-52. Using the hiearchy weeks will be split between Months, Years, so it doesnt seem like a solution.

UserPostedImage
Søren Olsen  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 10:09:56 PM(UTC)
Søren Olsen

Hi Mai-brit

1) in the agent conditions you set value < sum(-1, 0, m1) for lower, and value > sum(-1, 0, m1) for higher. I'll suggest you only add an agent for either negative or positive. Or even better use the small arrow icon you have, it will make it easier to consume.

2) there is different way's around formatting. If you need to change background or text color etc, you can add the total as a calculation and create an agent[img][/img] for the calculation

3) I hope someone else can help you with that :)

UserPostedImage
Best Regards
Søren Olsen

I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.
David L. Bojsen  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 10:28:46 PM(UTC)
David L. Bojsen

Unfurtunally, the only way I know to fix this issue:

mbkl@owbunker.dk wrote:

3) Sort dimension weeks so week 51-52-01 will be shown instead of 01-51-52. Using the hiearchy weeks will be split between Months, Years, so it doesnt seem like a solution.

Is to go back to your date dimension in SSAS and make the key look like YYYYWW (or something similar), and then choose to sort by key.
Venlig hilsen / Best regards

David L. Bojsen
Kapacity A/S

UserPostedImage

Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of my employer Kapacity A/S.
#4 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 11:27:52 AM(UTC)

Hi Søren,
Happy for your input. 1) The coloring of the cells works perfekt. I dont want to expand the colums by adding an icon, so for this analysis I will keep the cell color. But the arrows are a good pick when space is not an option. 2)The measure is a weighted avereage, so as I see it a calculation is not an option as the calculated total just will sum up the numbers.

Hi David
Thanks for your reply, I will definitely use that idea.