en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Heidi Frederiksen  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:22:38 AM(UTC)
Heidi Frederiksen

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi

When creating a report I want data to be presented per company and sales person so I have chosen a company and a sales person dimension for the group header. That works fine.

Some of the sales persons are missing data in the period chosen for the report - but empty cross tables and / or the sales persons names are included in the report.
How can I avoid the report to include sales persons who don't have data in the period chosen?

Regards
Heidi Frederiksen, KOMPAN
Ole  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2013 9:45:25 AM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Heidi,

This is not the behaviour I would expect from a report with a cross tab band and two dimensions in the Group header band.

Only way I can see this happen is if you created the report with a cross tab object in the detail band (and with a hidden measure in the detail band). Is this what has been done?

If not, a screen shot of your problem would be helpful.

Best regards,
Ole

Edited by user Monday, June 17, 2013 9:46:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring
Heidi Frederiksen  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:36:34 PM(UTC)
Heidi Frederiksen

od@targit.com wrote:

Only way I can see this happen is if you created the report with a cross tab object in the detail band (and with a hidden measure in the detail band). Is this what has been done?

Hi Ole

Unfortunately not.

It's a very simple report including a page header, group header, 2 cross tabs with cross tabs headers and a page footer.
In the group header there are 2 dimensions - one for company and one for sales person. The period is chosen as local criteria for each cross tab

The result looks likes this for the sales persons who don't have data in the period:

UserPostedImage

Best regards
Heidi
Heidi Frederiksen  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:41:20 PM(UTC)
Heidi Frederiksen

The report in define mode looks like this

UserPostedImage

Best regards
Heidi
Ole  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 8:50:41 AM(UTC)
Ole

All right Heidi,

Thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately I haven't been able to replicate your problem. Unless someone else have had a similar problem and can provide a solution in this forum, I will suggest that you raise this as a Support Task through the official TARGIT Support System on the TARGIT Customer Portal: http://www.mytargit.com

Best regards,
Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring