Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Go to last post Go to first unread
Voyatzopoulos Nikos  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:22:03 AM(UTC)
Voyatzopoulos Nikos

Groups: extranet\Forum

This is a strange problem possible bug. I want to use the dynamic contents references in a text box . The field i choose is the company name which i select from the criteria bar. Until here everything works fine . The problem starts when i choose a time dimension on the criteria bar . I choose a specific year or month and the company name just disappears from the text box ! there is nothing there when i choose a time dimension . have anyone faced something like this ? (I already test it in 3 different cubes ..)
#2 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 2:43:45 PM(UTC)

Groups: extranet\Forum

Do you see any data? In other words, do you have e.g. a crosstab in the same analysis that shows data after you applied the two criteria? If you get empty results, this will explain why you don't see any company name.

I this is not the case, I suggest you report it as a bug in TARGIT Support System.

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring