en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Rasmus Henningsen  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 2:41:18 PM(UTC)
Rasmus Henningsen

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi

Is it possible to alter the defaults color of the charts somewhere in the backend on the server? I have been looking through the different xml-files on the server without luck.
I am running Targit 2K11 build 5418. In case it is not possible - is it possible in 2k13?

Rasmus

Ole  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 2:56:36 PM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Rasmus,

You can change default colors for measures and dimensions in charts. You do this from the client itself, from the Properties tab -> Element colors.

Provided you are a Power User (Developer User in 2013) you can change the *Shared* color. By changing the Shared color for e.g. Revenue bars in a bar chart, you not only change colors in the current bar chart, bur also in any other chart where the Revenue measure has already been used. Any new graphs you make with the Revenue measure will from now on also use the new Shared color.

Best regards,
Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring
Rasmus Henningsen  
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 9:36:00 AM(UTC)
Rasmus Henningsen

Hi Ole

Thanks for the reply. I am aware of the configuration of graps per object. What I was looking for was setting a default color of graphs in the backend. So a new graphical object will use some prefined color. If a customer has five default color they want to apply to any new graph it would be nice to be able to configure or overwrite it in the backend.

E.g. :

1. Measure will be : RGB XXX
2. Measure will be : RGB YYY
3. Measure will be : RGB ZZZ

However, It seems like the 2k13 feature will do the trick so I better upgrade then.

Rasmus
Ole Arp  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 1:40:25 PM(UTC)
Ole Arp

Hi Rasmus

It is not possible to change default colors for measures in the backend, but as Ole wrote, if you change the shared color in a graph, all other analyses in your solution with that measure shown as a graph, will change color.
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Ole Arp

I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.