en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
esborn  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2013 5:19:32 PM(UTC)
esborn

Groups: extranet\Forum

I have been using Targit to create analysis for NAV 2009 R2 and 2013 this works fine, but when i tried to create the cubes for NAV 2013 with the accelerator i get this error database match percentage: 0% am also using SQL server 2012. does this mean Targit is not compatible with NAV 2013 R2?
Dennis de Gier  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2013 7:25:44 PM(UTC)
Dennis de Gier

Hi Esborn

Sorry to learn that you are having issues with Accelerator with the latest NAV version. I will make sure we run some more tests on different language version of the R2 database to make sure there are no configuration changes we have overlooked. I will get back to you asap!

Best Regards,

Dennis de Gier
Head of BI Acceleration
TARGIT A/S
Dennis de Gier  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 20, 2013 10:47:50 AM(UTC)
Dennis de Gier

We have found and fixed a bug specific to NAV 2013 R2 and released the fixed version. Hopefully, this will let you complete your installation successfully.

As always, the version is available on the TARGIT portal or the TARGIT website.

Best Regards,
Dennis
Harri Kalliokulju  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 2, 2014 7:21:36 PM(UTC)
Harri Kalliokulju

dennis@targit.com wrote:
We have found and fixed a bug specific to NAV 2013 R2 and released the fixed version. Hopefully, this will let you complete your installation successfully.

As always, the version is available on the TARGIT portal or the TARGIT website.

Best Regards,
Dennis

Hi,
We are also having problems with the Accelerator for NAV 2013 R2.
Our client is using Multitenant scenario where the DB is divided in different DB's by client.
You can also have just one DB and that seem to work OK but the divided version not.
Is there an Accelerator version, which could support this scenario? Or are we just doing something wrong?

Br,

Harri
Dennis de Gier  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2014 9:56:31 AM(UTC)
Dennis de Gier

I know it has been a while since this question was posted and therefore might no longer be relevant for a specific case, but since we have just released a version with support for multi-tenant NAV databases, I wanted to update you anyway!

To connect to a multi-tenant database set, choose multi-tenant from the architecture options in the version selection page of Accelerator. On the next page, first connect to the Application database and then to each tenant database one at a time. There is also an option to connect to the tenant databases in one operation by importing the list of tenant databases from a file called "Tenants.config", which is part of the NAV configuration files on a multi-tenant system.

Best Regards,
Dennis