en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Felix  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2014 9:36:13 AM(UTC)
Felix

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hello,

I'm a little bit confused - how can I deploy my reports created with Targit to web?
So that my customers can watch the different reports with their web browser.
Is this functionality available?

Kind regards,

Felix
Ole  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2014 10:16:06 AM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Felix,

You can deploy a report to the HTML format, also as an automated, scheduled job, which is sent to a pre-defined folder. If you make your web site to snag the HTML documents from this folder, you will in effect have achieved what you requested.

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring
Peter  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2014 12:20:39 PM(UTC)
Peter

Hi Felix

If you want to pull reports, analytics and work with TARGIT directly in a web browser then you have to install the TARGIT Web Client.

The TARGIT Web Client has most of the options available in the TARGIT Windows Client enabling you to perform drilldowns, apply filters, build your own analyses etc.
Based on the endusers security setup all the reports will be filtered enabling them to only get to the data to which they have permission.

The installer for the TARGIT Web Client is only available to customers with a license issued by TARGIT.
If you don't already have a license then I would suggest that you contact your partner or our sales directly and discuss the options.

Sales can be reached at

UserPostedImage (It's added as an image to ensure we won't get too much spam ;-)

Best Regards,

Peter