en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Lisa Rhone  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 6, 2014 9:36:35 PM(UTC)
Lisa Rhone

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hello,

I am scheduling a report which needs to go out on the second business day of the month. For most months, this is no issue as I just choose to schedule for the second weekday of the month.

However, we encounter issues when we look at days like July 1 (Canada Day), which falls on a Tuesday this year. In July, I need the report to go out on July 3rd. I don't see a way to specific non-working days in Targit. Am I missing something?

We are using 2K11 build 5418 and have the Advance Reporting Module.

Thanks!

Lisa Rhone
Ole  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 7, 2014 8:20:25 AM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Lisa,

The scheduler in TARGIT rely on the standard calendar, and thus would only know about weekdays vs weekend days. It doesn't know about national business days vs holidays.

To achieve what you request with the current scheduling options, would require multiple scheduled jobs with some manual maintenance at least once every year.

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring
Lisa Rhone  
#3 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2014 5:49:04 PM(UTC)
Lisa Rhone

Hi Ole,

Thanks for the quick reply. Any chance we can add that as a request for a future feature?

Thanks,

Lisa
Peter  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2014 2:12:15 PM(UTC)
Peter

Since this forum is used for user-to-user help then I have to ask you to do a bit more work ;-)

If you would like to contribute to a feature request then you have to log in to the myTARGIT.com portal and create a support ticket and our support team will be more than happy to help you get the feature request registered.

Best Regards,

Peter