Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Go to last post Go to first unread
Eric Maibach  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 8:54:45 PM(UTC)
Eric Maibach

Groups: extranet\Customer

If I log onto the server, open Targit Management Studio, and click on 'Manage Server' it gives me a message that says 'Access Denied'.

I have two co workers that work with Targit, one can log into Management Studio just fine, and the other one is getting the same error as me.

I made sure the server registration information in Targit Management Studio is the same as my co worker who can log in. I have also made sure that I am a Administrator on the server.

If I look at the windows event log there I find the following error message ( I removed my user name and the ip address from the error ):

ID:20140828133235.00; IP:; User:; App:MS; Language:en-us; Build:5293
Command: SSPI Logon failed. ErrorCode 4. User does not have sufficient rights to log in

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thank You,

Eric Maibach
#2 Posted : Monday, September 1, 2014 2:29:34 PM(UTC)

Groups: extranet\Customer

Hi Eric,

Are you all trying to connect to the same server? When you manage to log on with the one account, please have a look at the 'Rights' definitions.

You have to be member of a Rights group that gives you client access to 'Manage the ANTServer via Management'. This can be found on the 'License' tab of any Rights group.

BR /Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring