Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 10:20:49 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Hi experts,

I manage to setup the webclient on a local environment using the Targit installation and configuration guide. I can access the webclient via localhost/targit.

Now I want to assign deploy this to an url, so sales reps can access targit from outside the company network.

2 Questions:
* How to deploy to this url using IIS?
* How does the authentication have to work when using the webclient outside the company, knowing that customer currently uses windows authentication?

Best regards,

Steen Palle  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 23, 2014 2:10:48 PM(UTC)
Steen Palle

Groups: Administrators

Hi Carl.

It can be done in several ways, accourding to the security level.
I suggest you look at the chapter on running TARGIT on several servers in the 'Installation and Configurations guide', which can be foudn in the download area for each version of Decision Suite.

In case you want to move the TARGIT Net in the DMZ the port to open in firewall for handling the TARGIT is 1300.

If you need more knowledge, I suggest we continue our session in a TSS, and get more information on the specific issue.

Steen Palle
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Steen Palle