en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SO  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 1:24:34 PM(UTC)
SO

Groups: extranet\Forum

I have three bar charts in my analysis. All shows amount posted. One chart shows amount posted per project dimension, the other chart shows amount posted per segment dimension and the third chart shows amount posted in country dimension.

I change the default colors in each chart, everything looks good. When I save and reopen again all charts have the same color.(the color which I selected last).

Why does this happend?

And I hope Targit will fix the "bug" which makes all bars in a single chart the same color if it's made up of comparisons. It shouldn't be necessary to make new columns just to change color.
Ole  
#2 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2014 8:29:02 AM(UTC)
Ole

Groups: extranet\Forum

When you work with element colors, you can assign colors as either 'object color' or 'shared color'.

'Shared color' means that the color you select for MeasureA will be shared across all other analyses where MeasureA is graphically displayed - including the other objects of the current analysis, but only seen when re-opening the analysis.

With 'object color' you can assign colors to individual objects, e.g. red to MeasureA in Object1 and green to MeasureA in Object2.

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring