en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Dora  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:13:25 PM(UTC)
Dora

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi,

i have different data objects which have to be sent automatically to e-mail recipients once a week or even once a day. Right now that means, that one recepient gets up to 11 mails e.g. to provide 11 statistiks with performance in 11 different countries.

I would need to export and send different objects collected in one excel file, separated in different tabs. Is there any ideas how to do that?

Thanks in advance!
Ole  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 7:02:21 AM(UTC)
Ole

Hi,

TARGIT does not offer any option to export multiple data objects to multiple tabs in one Excel file. With regard to Excel export, your only option is to export one object at a time to one Excel file at a time - as you have already observed.

However, the TARGIT Reports is able to provide the information you are asking for in one combined PDF file. That would be a report with one central crosstab, and with the country dimension as a Grouping header. I am aware that you cannot work with data in the PDF file in the same way as with the Excel file.

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring
Dora  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 27, 2014 1:53:05 PM(UTC)
Dora

Hi Ole,

thanks for the reply. Is it possible to put this user story to your development roadmap? I could guess this is something lots of people would appreciate. Other BI Tools I know do offer a range of different export possibilies.

Best regards