en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SO  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 9, 2015 12:59:46 PM(UTC)
SO

Groups: extranet\Forum

I have a crosstab with total sales per segment dimension (5 segments). In this crosstab I have a ytdy/pytdy comparison. One of the segments is new this year and therefore has no data previous year.

So far everything ok.

But two of the segments I have to combine into one, this I've done with comparison before without any problems. When I try to do this today the newest segment is not visible to select where I create the comparison.

What can be the problem?

I do not understand since I can see the new segment in my crosstab and it has sales amount for 2015.

Edited by user Friday, February 13, 2015 11:38:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SO  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 9, 2015 1:36:15 PM(UTC)
SO

I now also experience the same problem in my project group comparison which is groups of project codes.

If I show total sales per project code I can see the new project code and it has sales amount.

If I try to create a comparison I do not see the new project code in the list where I select which project codes to group.
Páll Bjarkason  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:40:21 AM(UTC)
Páll Bjarkason

Hi

Could you please submit a screenshot of the problem?
You can check the “How to add an image to your post” at http://www.targit.com/en/resources/forum?g=posts&t=66#post91

Are you aware of that you actively have to choose the new segment to make it a part of the comparison?
As we are in February, you could also consider troubleshoot eventual calendar issues?
Perhaps you are lucky, and there is some undesired visibility setting teasing you.
Best regards

Páll, CTS
SO  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 11, 2015 9:35:45 AM(UTC)
SO

Originally Posted by: pallb@holb.dk Go to Quoted Post
Hi

Could you please submit a screenshot of the problem?
You can check the “How to add an image to your post” at http://www.targit.com/en/resources/forum?g=posts&t=66#post91

Are you aware of that you actively have to choose the new segment to make it a part of the comparison?
As we are in February, you could also consider troubleshoot eventual calendar issues?
Perhaps you are lucky, and there is some undesired visibility setting teasing you.

After a couple of days of troubleshooting the problem solved itself during the night. I don't know what caused the problem, maybe a bug or something in the cube.