en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SO  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2015 8:37:18 AM(UTC)
SO

Groups: extranet\Forum

I have three colums (quantity, unit cost, quantity*unit cost)

I have made a new custom calculation row with formula sum(d-1, all(v), 0) for making new total sums because I have hidden some members with 0 quantity and they should not be calculated in the totals.

Is it possible to change this formula sum(d-1, all(v), 0) to calculate the sum for only the quantity and quantity*unit cost columns? Not all three as it does.

I did a workaround and made a new custom calculation for duplicating the unit cost column "as a single column" and hided the original "unit cost" column, that worked. But if possible it would be best to avoid this extra calculated column.
Páll Bjarkason  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2015 9:42:00 AM(UTC)
Páll Bjarkason

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi SO

Depending on the measure positon (number) it is possible to create different calculation in the same row.

The shown table has 3 measures. It is possible to make one calculation for measure 2 and 3 whilst the first measure is calculated in another way.
The trick is to count the measure position.

Create a Custom calculation as a single row and write:
Measure count: Allcount(d1,d1,m1:0)

UserPostedImage

When you know the position of the measures you can then make an if-else statement to get the desired result.
Custom total: if allcount(d1, d1, m1:0) > 1 then 2 else 3

The custom total states that measures positions above 1 are given the value 2 and all other measures positions are given the value 3.

UserPostedImage
Best regards

Páll, CTS