en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Palle Moldrup  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:59:21 AM(UTC)
Palle Moldrup

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi,

I have a gauge that today has a fixed header/title named 'Timer denne måned' (eng: 'hours current month') but would like to have the title reflect which month it is.

For example I would prefer if it said 'Timer september' (eng: 'Hours September') in stead.

Can this be done somehow??

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:03:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Michael Andersen  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 6:47:08 AM(UTC)
Michael Andersen

Hi Palle,

You can add a layout object - text box, and in this text box you can have a dynamic title.
Simple select time as the Dynamic Content Reference. In front of the reference you can write "timer" (Hours).

This will then give you a dynamic title element for your gauge and you can then hide the title within the gauge.

I hope you can use the above.

Michael Andersen
SO  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 10:18:12 AM(UTC)
SO

Originally Posted by: Palle Moldrup Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

I have a gauge that today has a fixed header/title named 'Timer denne måned' (eng: 'hours current month') but would like to have the title reflect which month it is.

For example I would prefer if it said 'Timer september' (eng: 'Hours September') in stead.

Can this be done somehow??

It's not possible. I suggested it as an improvement at Targit uservoice, you can vote for the suggestion here if you want http://targit.uservoice....-captions-in-gauge-title