en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Hans  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 3:30:58 PM(UTC)
Hans

Groups: extranet\Forum

Notifications don't work past the initial day they were created; I end up with Empty Results on items that worked just fine the day before and my scheduled notification runs but doesn't deliver an email based on the empty results issue.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Ole  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 1:34:53 PM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Hans,

Could be many things, so I am just guessing here.

Do you have dynamic criteria involved? One that includes something with "today"? If your Data Warehouse updates during night time, you may only have data until yesterday - so any "today" criteria may fail and produce empty results.

Have a look at the Criteria tab of your scheduled job to see what criteria affects your job.

Best regards,
Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring
Hans  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 7:35:05 PM(UTC)
Hans

Hi Ole,

I'm not 100% sure that the criteria I'm using is dynamic. Im not using any dates that Im aware of with this alert.

Some background into what I'm trying to accomplish may help a bit: I'm trying to create a notification based on a part number in inventory and have it notify me when it has increased above 10,000 lbs.

The only criteria I'm using is an Item number (part number) and some inventory criteria for Available Physical.

I wish TargIT would allow people to upload screenshot (of course size limited) but this would really help get our points across better to pros like yourself! :)

Thanks
Ole  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 6:36:28 AM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Hans,

A screenshot would be helpful, indeed. Here is how to upload images to this forum: http://www.targit.com/en...?g=posts&t=66#post91

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

Hans  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 3:39:01 PM(UTC)
Hans

This is the criteria from my scheduled job.

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Wednesday, September 30, 2015 3:43:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ole  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 6:38:54 PM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Hans,

Thanks for the screenshot. It didn't help however, except from clarifying that dynamic criteria is not causing the problem.

What about your condition, on the Conditions tab. I presume it is something like: ... when greater than 10000...?

Maybe another screenshot of your conditions tab...?

BR / Ole