en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SO  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2015 10:01:19 AM(UTC)
SO

Groups: extranet\Forum

Is it possible to paste a filter? For example I have a list in Excel with 100 article numbers which I want to apply as a filter. The only way I have found is to manually select one and one article number.

Both in criteria/comparisons etc. I'm interested in pasting a range of article numbers to select.
Ole Arp  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2015 6:46:47 AM(UTC)
Ole Arp

I'm afraid thats not possible. You can however save the criteria once you have selected all the values. You can save criteria and comparisons for later use.
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Ole Arp

I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.
SO  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 8:33:57 AM(UTC)
SO

Originally Posted by: Ole Arp Go to Quoted Post
I'm afraid thats not possible. You can however save the criteria once you have selected all the values. You can save criteria and comparisons for later use.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm afraid saving the criteria doesn't help since the list will be generated again the next time the report is asked for. The list is made using filters in NAV and then exported to Excel.

SO  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 6:03:16 AM(UTC)
SO

I got another idea.

To create the filter in NAV the item numbers are filtered by selecting a specific vendor number as filter, then this list is exported to Excel and I manually select the numbers in Targit.

It's not possible to have vendor as a permanent criteria in Targit for this report because not all quantity changes for the item has vendor number related to it.

But, is it possible to somehow get a selectable list in Targit (criteria bar?) showing all item numbers for the selected vendor, then select all item numbers and after that remove the vendor as criteria?

I tried to add Vendor to the criteria bar, select a vendor and then use "auto filter" for item number in the criteria bar, but that didn't work.

Ole Arp  
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 6:55:27 AM(UTC)
Ole Arp

There can be several reasons why auto filter is not working. Please submit at bug report in our support system, then our support can have a look at the problem.
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Ole Arp

I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.
SO  
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 7:07:27 AM(UTC)
SO

There can be several reasons why auto filter is not working. Please submit at bug report in our support system, then our support can have a look at the problem.

Thanks.

I was not sure if auto-filter was supposed to work like that or not, but then I will report it as a bug.