en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Arseniy  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2015 12:26:26 PM(UTC)
Arseniy

Groups: extranet\Forum

HI experts!
In one report I have two crosstabs: sales by brand and employees, and the results of sales by brand. Sales of employees and brand are included in the group of brands. That is, on each new page of the report, I see sales personnel for different brands. My problem is to include a table with the totals sales by brand in the report, but not in the group, and a separate table. If I add a table in the group, on every page of the report shows only one outcome for one brand. My goal is to first show up on all brands and then separately for each brand sales staff. This is possible in a single report?
Ole Arp  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2015 6:43:20 AM(UTC)
Ole Arp

Hi Arsenly

You will have to design a new report for the totals and then combine the two reports into a report collection
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Ole Arp

I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.
Arseniy  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 9:57:54 AM(UTC)
Arseniy

Thanks for the answer.
I considered this option. But I want to send this report to schedule. And my Targit is not able to send the collection of reports. Can I change this in the settings?
Ole Arp  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 6:29:44 AM(UTC)
Ole Arp

If you want to schedule report Collections, you have to have the "Advanced Reporting Module"
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Ole Arp

I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.