en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Steffen Davidsen  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 9:42:51 AM(UTC)
Steffen Davidsen

Groups: extranet\Forum

Since updating our client I have been receiving quite a few error pop-ups when working in TARGIT.

The most common one is this one, which happens every time I click around in our trigger structure too fast:

UserPostedImage

Then a new one happened today, when I was creating a new analysis from the beginning:

UserPostedImage

I am not entirely sure, what forced this error. It happened every time, I tried to move a dimension (for example from the x axis to the y axis - or from the source data list to a crosstable).

Is this a datawarehouse problem or a client problem?

Thank you,
Steffen Davidsen
Ole  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 10:00:56 AM(UTC)
Ole

Is this a local client? Or a client through a Remote Desktop or a Citrix connection?
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring
Steffen Davidsen  
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 10:36:56 AM(UTC)
Steffen Davidsen

Originally Posted by: Ole Go to Quoted Post
Is this a local client? Or a client through a Remote Desktop or a Citrix connection?

It is a local client. And I am not able to replicate the error when working on the test user (normal user).
Ole  
#4 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 11:16:54 AM(UTC)
Ole

Could you please check that you are running same versions on client and server? In the TARGIT client, click the Help / About TARGIT button. Which version/build numbers do you see? For client? For server?
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

Steffen Davidsen  
#5 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 5:21:42 AM(UTC)
Steffen Davidsen

Originally Posted by: Ole Go to Quoted Post
Could you please check that you are running same versions on client and server? In the TARGIT client, click the Help / About TARGIT button. Which version/build numbers do you see? For client? For server?

They are identical:

Client version 2015 build 8442
Server version 2015 build 8442
Ole  
#6 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 6:34:40 AM(UTC)
Ole

All right, Steffen. I am out of ideas - so if you don't get any further on this forum, I recommend you create it as a proper Support Task through your Portal login at http://portal.targit.com.

BR / Ole