en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SO  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 8:38:11 AM(UTC)
SO

Groups: extranet\Customer

I have a complex one row crosstab with one comparison with 6 groups and one time comparison with 12 groups. This results in 72 columns and one row. From these 72 columns I have made 12 calculated columns, one for each month. Everything is hidden except the 12 calculated columns which I want to present in a bar chart or line chart.

In the bar chart the bars get "stuck" together without any space between. On the left side of the first bar and on the right side of the last bar there are plenty of space. When I add "calculation name" as label on the bars the text therefore overlap. The calculation names are just a two digit name like 01, 02, 03 and so on.

How can I increase the space between the bars so that the text for each bar is visible? I want the bars to be distributed evenly along the axis.

I have to increase the bar chart width to almost full screen width to avoid the labels to overlap, but this leaves big blank areas on each side of the first/last bars.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:03:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SO  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 9:06:32 AM(UTC)
SO

Groups: extranet\Customer

No reply needed. Writing about the problem made me figure out the solution:)