en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Dana Cleghorn  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 2:30:45 PM(UTC)
Dana Cleghorn

Groups: extranet\Forum

Is it possible to extract a file listing Users with license type and/or by role? Where can I find this information? We have well over 300 users & are currently changing network ID's and I'm not always notified when they change. I'm trying to keep everything clean.
Ole Arp  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 7:52:38 AM(UTC)
Ole Arp

Groups: extranet\Forum

Originally Posted by: Dana Cleghorn Go to Quoted Post
Is it possible to extract a file listing Users with license type and/or by role? Where can I find this information? We have well over 300 users & are currently changing network ID's and I'm not always notified when they change. I'm trying to keep everything clean.

Hi Dana

It is not possible to extract a file with your user rights and roles.

If you have access to the TARGIT server, the information is stored in the files roles.xml in %ProgramData%\TARGIT\ANTServer\Settings\Roles and rights.xml in %ProgramData%\TARGIT\ANTServer\Settings\Users.

Maybe you can combine the information from these files. Please notice that the ProgramData folder is often a hidden folder.
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Ole Arp

I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.