en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SO  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2015 7:59:12 AM(UTC)
SO

Groups: extranet\Forum

I've made a Aging bucket report showing current balance overdue/due and have run into a problem.

In Targit's "Aging bucket" there is a category called "No Aging Bucket", and there Targit list's five invoices from five different customers and all five has the same due date (13/9). These five invoices should not appear in the "No aging bucket".

So my question is, what is the definition of "No aging bucket"? What makes an amount appear there?

We have studied these five invoices and can't find any difference compared to invoices in the other categories (0-30, 21-60, 61-90, Over 90). Some customers both have invoices in the "no aging bucket" category and other catergories (for example 61-90), so the problem can't be related to any customer definitions.

In my similar NAV-report these five invoices appear in the correct "aging bucket period".

Edited by user Friday, November 13, 2015 9:52:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ole Arp  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2015 8:32:10 AM(UTC)
Ole Arp

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi

Please use the TARGIT support system for these kinds of error situations.
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Ole Arp

I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.