en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Peter Bagger  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 12:52:54 PM(UTC)
Peter Bagger

Groups: extranet\Customer

Hi,

I have made a cross table with absenteeism days per employee with data from the last 6 months.
I order to only see employees and dates of people having more that 7 days of absenteeism, I have made a column with a calculation counting the number of absenteeism days per employee. Then I have used the visibility agent to hide all employees having less than 8 days of absenteeism.

Everything works fine in the cross table! I only see the people with more than 7 days of absenteeism!

When I create a report having the employee name in the cross table head, I see ALL people no matter how much/less absenteeism they have had in the period.

Employee (AAA); Date (2015-12-01); Type of absenteeism (Sick); Count of days per employee (4)
Employee (AAA); Date (2015-12-02); Type of absenteeism (Sick); Count of days per employee (4)
Employee (AAA); Date (2015-12-03); Type of absenteeism (Sick); Count of days per employee (4)
Employee (AAA); Date (2015-12-04); Type of absenteeism (Sick); Count of days per employee (4)
Employee (BBB); Date (2015-12-01); Type of absenteeism (Sick); Count of days per employee (2)
Employee (BBB); Date (2015-12-02); Type of absenteeism (Sick); Count of days per employee (2)
Employee (CCC); Date (2015-12-27); Type of absenteeism (Sick); Count of days per employee (8)
Employee (CCC); Date (2015-11-28); Type of absenteeism (Sick); Count of days per employee (8)
Employee (CCC); Date (2015-11-29); Type of absenteeism (Sick); Count of days per employee (8)
Employee (CCC); Date (2015-11-30); Type of absenteeism (Sick); Count of days per employee (8)
Employee (CCC); Date (2015-12-01); Type of absenteeism (Sick); Count of days per employee (8)
Employee (CCC); Date (2015-12-02); Type of absenteeism (Sick); Count of days per employee (8)
Employee (CCC); Date (2015-12-03); Type of absenteeism (Sick); Count of days per employee (8)
Employee (CCC); Date (2015-12-04); Type of absenteeism (Sick); Count of days per employee (8)

In the example above I only see CCC in the cross table. In the report I see AAA, BBB and CCC.

Help wanted!

best regards
Peter

Ole  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2015 1:24:00 PM(UTC)
Ole

Groups: extranet\Customer

Hi Peter,

I tried to replicate this on demo data, but unsuccessfully. My report uses the visibility agent as expected.

Screenshots would be helpful. E.g. of crosstab in define mode, of calculation syntax, of visibility agent condition, of report in define mode.

Best regards,
Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring