en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Trisha  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 7:12:33 PM(UTC)
Trisha

Groups: extranet\Forum

I would like to see one crosstab that displays my top selling items, let's just say the top 100. In the second crosstab, I would like to display one store that is purchasing items. But what I want to know is, out of the top 100 items, what is the member in crosstab 2, not purchasing? Is there a way to display what is not displayed in both crosstabs?
Ole  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 8:16:51 AM(UTC)
Ole

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi Trisha,

TARGIT is not able to make computerized comparisons nor calculations across multiple objects. Such things have to be done within one object, e.g. one crosstab.

However, you may achieve what you want by following these steps. The example is based TARGIT demo data looking at a Top 10 Revenue per Products and then checking individual countries (stores, in your case) if they are missing some of the Top 10 products.

1. Create a crosstab, Revenue per Product.

2. Add a Top 10 list (from the Calculations tab).

3. Add a Comparison (from the Criteria tab) with two elements:

a. “All countries” where the criteria is: Country >= The first country in the country dimension.
b. “Selected country” where the criteria is: Country = No selection.

4. Right-click the “Selected country” column header and go to: Table / Dynamic captions / Edit for this element. Make the dynamic caption look like this: Selected: {Country:first}. You may need to select the dimension from your dimension list to get the proper syntax here.

5. Add the Country dimension to the criteria bar and start selecting individual countries.

At this point you should see that the first column in the crosstab will always show the full Top 10 list of products (for all countries), while the second column will show data for the selected country. If some products have not been sold to the selected country, the second column cells will be empty.

To further highlight these non-selling products you may either add a color agent or a visibility agent to the crosstab.

• Visibility agent: Hide Product members. Condition: sum(d2, 0, m1) <> 0
• Color agent: E.g. color cell background (apply to all cells in row). Condition: sum(d2, 0, m1) = 0

The screenshot below shows you both options in two separate crosstabs.

UserPostedImage

Best regards,
Ole

I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring