en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SO  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2016 1:52:07 PM(UTC)
SO

Groups: extranet\Customer

I'm trying to replicate a NAV report in Targit, but can't find a way to solve it.

It's a "Bad sellers" report which shall only display items which not have had any sales/consumption/transfer after a certain date (date is from user input). The user must each time the report is generated define a date for what is considered to be a bad seller, for example no movement the last year.

When a item is sold I get a posting date for the sale and a entry type called "sale", so I can set criteria for entry type = "sale". (same for consumption and transfer).

Somehow I need to "scan" the "posting date" column for each item and if the items has a posting date > user input date then all rows for this item must be removed from the report since it has been sold after the "bad seller user input date".

Is this possible?
Ole  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2016 8:12:37 AM(UTC)
Ole

Groups: extranet\Customer

I think this can be done in many ways. So this is just one suggestion you may use for inspiration:

Have a look at this recent post: http://www.targit.com/en...osts&t=614#post1756. It tells you how to create a selling vs non-selling list as a comparison with two columns in a single crosstab.

My idea is that your crosstab should be Revenue per Item, and then with two columns based on e.g. the Salesperson dimension. First column should be "All salespersons" and second column should be "Selected salesperson".

Then, by use of color agents or visibility agents as described in the post, you will be able to display non-selling items for the selected salesperson.

The posting date criteria can be handled as standard "greater than" or "between" criteria. You could even use Dynamic criteria, e.g. "greater than today" and then let the users set beginning date with the "Dynamic date origin" option.

Best regards,
Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring