en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Karol  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2016 7:21:55 AM(UTC)
Karol

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi,
I need to use IF THEN ELSE statement based on the dimension. Basically I want to calculate currency rate based on Currency Code, so: If Currency code = "EUR" then PLN Amt / EUR Amt else 1.
When I have only one dimension it's not a problem because I can use statement like:

if allcount(d1, d1:0(l1), m1) = allcount(d1, d1:@"[PLN]"(l1), m1) then 999 else 0

UserPostedImage

And it's working fine, but...
When I want to add few more dimensions to the analysis I'm getting Undeffined phrase instead of 999 or 0.

UserPostedImage

Could you please provide me how to adjust the statement so I get the proper calculation?

Edited by user Monday, May 9, 2016 7:49:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ole Arp  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 9:15:56 AM(UTC)
Ole Arp

I'm afraid that what you are trying to do is not possible. When you have more than one dimension on your vertical axis and you point at a specific dimension value, you have to use a specific dimension value for each dimension i.e. @"[dimension 1 value]";"[dimension 2 value]";"[PLN]"
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Ole Arp

I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.
Karol  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 6:36:31 AM(UTC)
Karol

Thank you for your answer.
But maybe you have an idea how to highlight the values with the proper currency or hide the others.
In this report I used comparison based on currency. I need to show the invoice amount in local currency (PLN) and with original currency, but I'm not sure if its possible to show it in one coulum like this:

UserPostedImage

If it's not possible than I want to highlight the proper values like this:

UserPostedImage

or clear unneeded values like this:

UserPostedImage

Is there any possibility to achieve any of this?