en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Emilia  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 9:24:49 AM(UTC)
Emilia

Groups: extranet\Forum

I would like to send an alert/warning/report (is doesn't matter what actually), if a specific measure contains a NULL/no data.
Ex in the picture below:
UserPostedImage
I'd like to send a email to (among others) "Kristoffer" since the middle measure is empty.
I don't want any email to "Paul" since he got an 8 in that measure.
If it's possible, I'd like a if-statement that says "if column 1 is empty then no mail", "if column 1 and 2 is empty then no mail" or something like that. No need for the if-statement, I know how to type that correctly ;)

Can I use early warnings for this?
I need it to be some kind of batch-email since we have about 2000 people to keep track on, but not everyone should have the mail all the time.
Ole Arp  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 7:36:35 AM(UTC)
Ole Arp

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi Emilia

I'm afraid that it is not possible to batch schedule notifications. Batch scheduling is only for file output.

The "if - then - else" can be solved by counting the cells for each row: Count(d-1,0,all)

There is a functionality called object notification agent that makes you able to create a notification agent on the basis of an object, so that you can check a specific condition in that object. You can choose from some standard conditions, but you can also use the calculation syntax.

But not batch schedule.
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Ole Arp

I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.