en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ray Cleary  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 10:02:27 AM(UTC)
Ray Cleary

Groups: extranet\Webinar

Hi
We have many cubes and many developer users. Each of these can create their own stored comparison for future reuse. Stored Comparisons have become unwieldy and we are going to introduce a naming convention of:
- "Cube name_Dimension Name_Comparison description" for comparisons we want to keep or
- "User Name and Comparison description" for temporary personal use and it is the users responsibility to maintain these

This is to avoid having many comparisons that do the same thing.

The only problem with using the naming convention is that stored comparisons appear in date created order when you go to >Criteria >AddComparison

My question is "Is there a way to show stored criteria in alphabetic sequence to make them easier to find and reuse? The way we want to see them can be seen when you go to Tools>Stored Comparisons where they appear in a much more usable order

Thanks

Ray
Ole Arp  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 8:01:37 AM(UTC)
Ole Arp

Groups: extranet\Webinar

Hi Ray

Thank you for the information. We have identified this as a bug and I will report this to our Development team.
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Ole Arp

I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.