en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jesper Pors  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2017 1:38:37 PM(UTC)
Jesper Pors

Groups: extranet\Forum

We would like to use a scatterplot for displaying unit prices / year_month / sales order like the image shown below:
UserPostedImage

Does anyone have experience in using scatterplot in Targit for a similar chart? - And how have you solved the issue with scatterplot needing two calculated fields (I would like to have year_month "YYYYMM" on my X-Axis)?
In Excel there is a limit of 255 occurrences in data, does Targit have a similar limit?
And if I use YYYYMM as a parameter I can see some challenges if I want to display more years at once e.g. 201612 .... 201701 - that will return 89 "periods" with no information (201613....)

I have tried to use a normal line chart just showing points, but there I reach a limit of 1.000 occurrences. And my Targit freezes if I select much more data.

Thank you in advance:-)

Edited by user Tuesday, September 5, 2017 2:02:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ole  
#2 Posted : Friday, September 8, 2017 6:59:00 AM(UTC)
Ole

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi Jesper,

I think your idea with using the line chart markers is probably the best approach.

The "feature" with 1000+ members making the chart inactive has been made to prevent performance penalties. Maybe this is something that TARGIT should keep as the default setting, but also with an option to disable it. Notice that the 1000+ members limit is enforced not just for the line chart, but in fact for all charts.

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring