en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Sebastien COUSIN  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2017 1:28:35 PM(UTC)
Sebastien COUSIN

Groups: extranet\Forum

In a report, I created several crosstabs that have their own local criteria.
I would like to transform one of the crosstab into a graph.
In the crosstab definition, I can choose to transform the tab into a graph. When I fetch data, I get the graph.
when I go back to the report, I get a crosstab. How can I keep the graph that Targit shows me ?

My functional question would be how can I have a series of crosstabs with their own local criterias and a grapgh at the end with its own criteria ?
Niels Thomsen  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 6:19:34 AM(UTC)
Niels Thomsen

Hi Sebastien

When you want to use graphs in reports in TARGIT, the graphs have to be premade.

So you make the graphs you need for the report in an analysis and save this analysis in report (maybe called Report Materials) - then you can import the graphs to the report you are currently working on.

The tool for importing graphs in report is located in the source data menu - so when you are looking at your report in define mode you go to source data and find the icon offering to insert analysis objects (graphs).
Hope it makes sense.

Best Regards
Niels Thomsen

https://dk.linkedin.com/in/ncthomsen

Sebastien COUSIN  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 3:23:50 PM(UTC)
Sebastien COUSIN

Hi Niels

thanks for your answers
Since when I import a graph the criteria are not taken into account, this means I can't have a graphic ( in a report) with its own criteria.
this means there is maybe a feature to improve, in order not to let the user thinks he can create a graph from scratch in a report.
Niels Thomsen  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 6:34:55 AM(UTC)
Niels Thomsen

Hi again

If you add a local criteria to your graph that criteria will still apply when you add the graph to a report. I hope that solves your issue.
Hope it makes sense.

Best Regards
Niels Thomsen

https://dk.linkedin.com/in/ncthomsen