en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Frank Raijmaekers  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 10:31:03 AM(UTC)
Frank Raijmaekers

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hello,

is it possible to schedule a report job to export as a Excel document as opposed to a PDF?

if so how would i do this?
People want to copy and paste parts of the reports.

many thanks

Frank
Ole  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 8:26:15 AM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Frank,

A TARGIT Report cannot be scheduled or exported to Excel.

However, in a TARGIT Analysis, you can schedule a single object - e.g. a crosstab - to be exported to Excel. Select the crosstab and go to the File menu to Add a scheduled job (click the small black triangle to schedule table data).

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring
Lenka Eriksen  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 12:32:02 PM(UTC)
Lenka Eriksen

Hi Ole

I've also been looking for this, but I cannot seem to be able to do this as you're describing. When I select crosstab and click on small triangle under File / Add (Schedule), I only get these optios:

Analysis
Storyboard
Notification

Is it an extra feature for purchase?

Best regards,

Lenka
Ole  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 12:51:22 PM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Lenka,

That is weird... can you tell me version and build number from your TARGIT client?

Also - depending on the actual version - you may try to right click any table and see if you can find the option under 'Data / Export'

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

Aristides Vassis  
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 12:44:10 PM(UTC)
Aristides Vassis

Hello,

In order to be able to use this feature you need to purchase the Advanced Reporting module that allows for scheduled export of analytical objects (and batch export with filters, which is very useful).

BR/ Aris
Best regards,

Aristides Vassis
BinaryTree / TARGIT Greece

www.binarytree.gr

UserPostedImage
Lenka Eriksen  
#6 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 8:32:56 AM(UTC)
Lenka Eriksen

Hi Ole,

I guess it is as Aristides is saying, becasue when I right-click on cross tab and go to Data / Export, I only get Wizard / to CSV / to Excel / to XML options.

We run version 17.4 build 10209

Mvh.

Lenka
Ole  
#7 Posted : Monday, February 5, 2018 9:36:47 AM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Lenka,

Aristides is correct. I just checked with your license information - you do not have the Advanced Reporting module. But, like he said, it is very useful, so maybe you should consider getting it. :-)

Further info on Advanced Reporting module here: https://www.targit.com/e.../advanced_reporting_2017

BR / Ole