en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Thomas  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 20, 2018 12:05:11 PM(UTC)
Thomas

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi

I have a pie chart where I would like to show the total value in the title of the chart. The chart has one dimension and one measure.

I can only get the title to show the value of the first measure.

Is this possible to achieve?

Thanks.

/Thomas
Ole  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 7:00:33 AM(UTC)
Ole

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi Thomas,

With the 2017 version, you have extensive options for formatting titles, labels and mouse over texts in charts - including pie charts.

Here is what you need to do:

- In your Chart / Title property, click the plus button to "Open advanced text editor".
- In the now larger editor field, click the plus button (again) to add <New lookup value for ...measure...>
- In the "Value override" box, type 'column.sum' and hit the Apply button.

This should show the Total value in your title.

You can read more about these advanced options in the client's online help (F1) by searching for 'column, row and axis calculations' and 'other operators'.

BR / Ole

Edited by user Friday, February 23, 2018 7:01:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring