en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
James McConnon  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2018 2:39:37 PM(UTC)
James McConnon

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi

I have the longitude and latitude data for all our stores in the database, and want to link these fields to one of the map objects to automatically plot them so I can show the Sales Vs Budget for each one with a nice colour coded dot.

There are over 100 stores, so I don't want to drag them all onto the map manually, nor do I want to have to manually add in any new stores when I could just update the table automatically when a new store is added. Not least because I don't know where half these places are on the map, and don't want to spend days looking up where Aberscotch and Salcombe are.

The map seems to store each location using the longitude and latitude when I drag it on in the set up locations screen. How can I set the map to use these two fields to show each store?

Thanks

James