en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
joejonsme  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 8, 2018 2:21:02 PM(UTC)
joejonsme

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi,

I am having issues with my 2003 Silverado. it started out with the abs and parking brake light flashing with the audible chime. this happened briefly and intermittently. it progressed from there to my radio cutting off and on, my gas gauge, oil pressure, voltage, etc. dropping out, then coming back on. then progressed to the amber theft light coming on along with the airbag light. I have put a new alternator, ignition solenoid, ignition switch, and also switched the instrument cluster out to see if that was the problem(local gm service said that was the issue...didn't work). Also, from time to time, my transmission wont shift correctly. Had the transmission serviced and the downshift module replaced...it still happens from time to time. there really isn't a rhyme or reason that is consistent, just seems to happen when its warmer outside. I have had a certified gm guy look at it, but he's at a loss because it wont replicate these conditions while hes looking at it. he sees several codes (loss of communication and voltage codes) but needs to see it act up while he has his computer on it. Any ideas?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.cargurus.com...scussion-t11038_ds572461
Motion graphics video service

Thanks!