en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jacob Benoot  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 8:30:44 AM(UTC)
Jacob Benoot

Groups: extranet\Customer

Hey everyone

I created a new column with a custom calculation: Target Progress. This column looks at the % difference between the invoiced amount and the target that was set (Invoiced Gross / Forecast).

On an aggregated level, it should show the average, instead of the recalculation of the column. For example, all children of the parent level have a percentage of 0. Aggregated, this should show a total of 0%. Instead, the values are aggregated and then the column is calculated. In the example here, the Target progress is 64.14% instead of 0%.

UserPostedImage

Can somebody help me out?
Thanks!

Kind Regards
Jacob
Ole  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 8:39:08 AM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Jacob,

You could do this by adding another calculated column to your crosstab:

Target Progress 2: if allcount(d1, all(c), m1) = 0 then sum(c1, 0, m1) else avg(c1, all(c), m1)

If you have multiple hierarchy levels or if you need the Grand Total to be correct as well, you may need to repeat it into another calculated column:

Target Progress 3: if allcount(d1, all(c), m1) = 0 then sum(c2, 0, m1) else avg(c2, all(c), m1)

Etc.

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring
Jacob Benoot  
#3 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 8:52:41 AM(UTC)
Jacob Benoot

Thank you, Ole! This helped me :)