en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Joke Laukens  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2018 4:04:16 PM(UTC)
Joke Laukens

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi,

Our Consumers would like to export our Analysis' to PowerPoint.

As Designer, I should be entitled according to the right properties in the management console. However, the icon is greyed out for the moment. I have found some information somewhere that states that PowerPoint should be installed on the server.

So we'll have to install PowerPoint. But, is this the only thing needed? Because in the management console, it states that consumers are not entitled as it is an Advanced feature.

How can I get this feature enabled for Consumers? Is it a licensing issue?

Please advice.

Thanks,
Joke.
Ole  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 6:52:59 AM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Joke,

Yes on both. Yes, you need to have Powerpoint installed. Yes, it is a license thing - Consumer users will not have this option.

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring
Joke Laukens  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 8:26:46 AM(UTC)
Joke Laukens

Hi Ole,

So only Designers have this functionality.

Is it possible to define two types of Designers:
* a group of Designers with only Consumer features + the export to PowerPoint feature (so without the possibility to alter or create reports).
* a group of Designers with full Designer capabilities.

If so, how can I do this?

Thanks,
Joke.
Ole  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 12:05:10 PM(UTC)
Ole

Yes - you can do that. In TARGIT Management you can create a new Rights group - call it, e.g. "Consumer with PowerPoint.

In this group, you can micro manage individual features that members of this group should have access to - including the export to PowerPoint feature.

Please note that you will need to dedicate (the more expensive) advanced/developer user licenses to this group in order to activate some of the more advanced features.

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring