en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Joke Laukens  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 10:59:06 AM(UTC)
Joke Laukens

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi,

We have a report with several criteria AND a measure selector available in the criteria bar.
The measure selector should work for all visuals in the analysis but one.
There is one KPI that should not be impacted by the measure selector.
However, all other criteria from the criteria bar should impact the KPI in question.

Is this possible?

If it would be a regular dimension/criteria field, I could add it as a local criteria to the KPI, however, that doesn't seem to be possible for measures.

Thanks for your input.

KR,
Joke.
Ole  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 2:23:18 PM(UTC)
Ole

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi Joke,

Unfortunately, the measure selector is designed to work for all objects in an analysis.

The only way I can think of this to work, is if you actually create (copy) your measure in your data warehouse and give it a different name. Then you could use this copied measure in the object that shouldn't change. (In the TARGIT client, you can use dynamic captions to make it appear with the same name as the original measure.)

Maybe you should send this as an idea to productmanagement@targit.com.

BR / Ole

I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring