en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mariusz  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 2:21:19 PM(UTC)
Mariusz

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi Gents,

I`am using TARGIT BI Suite 2K11 build 4899 - How do I find information about all Targit users in my Company? Is there any tool to do it?

Thanks,
Mario
Ole  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 2:30:41 PM(UTC)
Ole

Whoa, that's an old version. You need to upgrade soon. :)

You should have the TARGIT Management client somewhere. Maybe it was called the TARGIT Management Studio in 2K11.

If you cannot find it on your local PC, you should probably log on to the server where TARGIT is installed.

Opening up the TARGIT Management client, you should be able to find a License / Logins section. If you right click one of the user types, you should be able to find info about all logins/users.

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring
Mariusz  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 11:41:14 AM(UTC)
Mariusz

Thanks! I found it. You`re right - it`s an old version. Is there any way to find users statistics? For example: who and how many times runs report... I only get user name and last logon date...
Ole  
#4 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 7:31:27 AM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Mario,

You can enable Usage Logging in TARGIT Management. It is on the Setup / Back-end tab. You will also need a so-called Auxiliary Database for this to work. And finally, in 2K11 you must have an Enterprise version of the TARGIT license to unlock the logging function.

I recently created a video on this topic: https://vimeo.com/user29...iew/317463675/315437e116

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring